Luverne Lowering Links??

Started by Hangman, May 25, 2019, 12:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Original Kawasaki VN 1700 Vaquero Rear Suspension Lowering Link
http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=273224092143&category=177928&pm=1&ds=0&t=1554063356000&ver=0

Anyone have experience with these?
With the Vaquero and the new seat if I wear anything other than my combat boots, I am on my tip-toes because the sole of the other shoes are slimmer.

I looked around and other than getting the seat "trimmed" and re-assembled, these mods look legit.
They move the rear shocks back about 3/4" - 1"  using the original shocks and holes, lowering the in-seam height about 3/4" - 1" in height.

Every "review I have seen on them claim to make it a lot more comfortable feel and makes a huge difference on being flat footed after that small adjustment.

The word reviews is in quotes because these were not on the sales site, but write-in discussions on Kawasaki and Vaquero forums,  which to me is more valid than a "paid spokesman".

I ordered a set for $138 on eBay so we shall see.

They are made in Luverne WI at the Luverne Kawasaki dealer (or at least used to be) out of billet steel, powder coated and for the Vaquero require no cutting, additional fabrication, or painting.